- Membership in both the national chapter of the Association for Women in Computing and the local Northern New Jersey Chapter.
- Monthly Dinner meetings held at convenient locations with topics alternating between business, technology and career.
- One Fall and One Spring Free Member Workshop.
- Online newsletter and meeting notification.
- Local and national networking opportunities.
- Reduced rates at our monthly meetings.
- Free members-only workshops.
Types of Membership
Individual – $50
Student – $25
The AWC Northern New Jersey Membership Year runs from July 1st to June 30th.
- For members that have joined AWC-NNJ before March 1, full price of $50 will be requested upon renewal for the following AWC Membership Year.
- For new members that have joined our group during or after the April meeting and before July 1, your dues will be applied to the following AWC Membership Year in addition to getting the rest of the months for the current AWC Membership Year for free.
The student rate is available to full-time undergraduate students who do not have a student chapter available to them. Membership will include 2 free meetings and a 50% discount from the individual member fee charged for any meetings attended thereafter.
You may join at any of our monthly meetings. How to apply for membership:
Print out our membership form and take it in person to a monthly meeting or mail to our Membership Chair.